“The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.”
– Madeleine L’Engle
- Bible Drive-Thru – Last recycled in 2017.
- More Beautiful than Flowers (first published in On The Line)
- Unfinished Business (first published in On The Line)
- My Place (first published in Power Station)
- A Red River of Clean (first published in Partners)
- Sorry But You’re Not Invited (first published in Primary Treasure)
Nampa, Idaho (June 2, 2003) – Primary Treasure and Our Little Friend editor Aileen Andres Sox, reports that two Primary Treasure authors were nominated for The Word Guild 2003 Canadian Writing Awards. Sox states, “Primary Treasure has two stories listed. Violet Nesdoly is nominated in the category for her story ‘Find These Bugs Almost Anywhere,’ about ants. Nesdoly has a winsome way of explaining nature and science to primary-aged children.
“Bamboo School and the Border Police” a three-part, as-told-to story was first published in Guide, November 2003. It won The 2004 Word Guild Award in the First Person Article Category. Here it is as posted on my blog promptings.